hotels can’t be boring to me
they’re just fun
even if i’m sitting in the room watching tv or riding the elevator or sleeping it’s just fun for some reason like they’re average every day things but in a hotel everything is way more amusing and interesting and just simply being in a hotel is fun to me and i don’t understand
Try working in one.
↳ 02 September 1666 AD - The Great Fire of London - A fire breaks out at the house of King Charles II’s baker on Pudding Lane.
You’ve not met Danny Pink yet. New fella, Maths.
Good evening. Welcome to the six o’clock news. I’m your anchor…
You guyssss, Miles has a new DVD!
Miles Jupp - Fibber in the Heat (DVD)
In 2006, Miles Jupp decided to jack it all in and embarked on a trip to India in an attempt to become a cricket journalist. All he had to do, he thought, was blag his way into the English press corps and look like he knew what he doing.
In 2010, Miles told the story of that (mis)adventure in a show at the Edinburgh Festival, which received over twenty 4 star reviews. Two UK tours of the show followed, finishing up in London’s West End. The book of the story was nominated for The William Hill Sports Book Of The Year.
In 2014, Miles (who likes to think things over for a bit) suddenly decided that he wanted to record the show, so he dusted it off and headed to The Torch Theatre in Milford Haven and performed the show all over again in front of some cameras, some microphones and a very nice audience of predominantly Welsh people. This is that show.
all 46 excuses on my friends wall,
1. i was just really, really early for tomorrow
2. we can’t all be usain bolt
3. in this day and age, we shouldn’t need labels like “late”
4. i had pe first period do you blame me
5. i really, really didn’t want to sing
6. my brother thought it would be hilarious to drop me outside the prison gates
7. you can’t tell me how to live my life
9. my legs fell off and i had to roll all the way to the emergency clinic
10. there was a freak yachting accident
11. i am a fucking retard
12. this is just for my wall
13. do you even read these
14. “it does not matter how slow you go, so long as you do not stop”
15. i spent my entire night writing tom daley fanfiction
16. my father left my mother for an air hostess seven years ago do you expect me to get over that emotional trauma overnight
17. sarah palin and i got into a twitter war and i couldn’t leave and let her win
18. traffic jammy jammy jam
19. how can i go to school when alex turner
20. my sim was having an emotional meltdown and i needed to be there for her
21. i was sticking it to the man
22. i spent my entire night worrying if i would ever lose my virginity
23. fifty shades of late; i was walking and then i caught the eye of an attractive member of the opposite sex and we began exchanging significant looks and i knew we would one day make sweet love so i just walked alongside him and tried to catch his eye and to be continued
24. part two he was playing hard to get so we walked and walked and he had the perfect hair colour it was sort of beige brown anyway it turned out he was walking to a bus stop so obviously i had to catch the bus because true love and silently we rode out to papakura and into the sunset
25. my meth lab caught fire
26. my bed is more comfortable than your school will ever be
27. i was sad
28. it was a nice day, so i walked leisurely
29. i had beat my younger brother for saying “swag”
30. i had to travel back to the 1950’s to ensure my birth
31. 2 kool 4 scool
32. i had to stop, collaborate and listen
33. i tried
34. i’m sorry i’m late
it’s not my fault
my auntie was killed
and i joined a cult
35. a haiku about lateness:
late late late late late
late late late late late late late
late late late late late
36. my best friend was telling me how to give a satisfactory blow job i wish i was joking
37. i was fashionably late
38. i was caught in a flash mob true story omfg
39. i did not choose the late life, the late life chose me
45. i was fighting al qaeda
YESSSS IT’S ON MY DASHBOARD AGAIN
the post that doesn’t age
Wow! A molecular nanoscaner!
Page 1 of 1383